JAMB has started sending out the 2018 UTME Exam Slip to Candidates’ respective email addresses. Here’s the procedure to get yours.
You might be asking of the date that you are allowed to do Reprinting of slip, please read on to know the date of Reprinting and also your exam venue.
According to the popular sources, all candidates were expected to reprint their registration slips to know the details of their exam as from February 18th, 2018/2019 . The 2018 Date of Reprinting shall be made known
We expect JAMB to know that email delivery may be unreliable, so they should make adequate arrangements quickly to ensure that candidates are able to reprint their exam slips directly from their profile on the JAMB portal. When this is available, we will let you know on this website.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2018 Exam Slip
Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- 1. First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng
- 2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- 3. You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- 3. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- 4. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- 5. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Ensure you check both Inbox and SPAM folders. If you eventually get the mail from JAMB, simply look for an attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, named most likely as your JAMB registration number.
First, download the PDF file to your phone or computer system to ensure you now have it offline. If you have a printer at home, you can print the Exam Slip directly from the computer without having to visit the Business Centre or Cyber Cafe.
If you downloaded it with your phone, you can also attach the phone to your home computer and also print it from the printer attached to the computer system.
If you don’t have a printer at home, then head to any Business Center or Cyber Cafe, log into your email, re-download the Exam Slip and ask that an operator should help you print the Exam Slip.
IMPORTANT! Print 2 Copies of the Exam Slip because you would be required to submit 1 of them at the Exam Centre. You will then keep the other copy for reference.
Visit jamb.org.ng for more JAMB updates